Thursday, November 11, 2010

Hudsonville Pumpkin Ice Cream


Hudsonville Ice Cream comes from Holland Michigan. It is some of the yummiest, creamiest ice cream available. They have a few limited editions available at the moment. Including this wonderful Pumpkin Ice Cream. The ice cream begs to be served with imagination. I put some of mine between my special gingerbread. My gingerbread is ultra soft and soulfully spicy.

I'll report later if these autumnal ice cream sandwiches make the grade during this true Indian Summer. It was in the low 60's today, and down-right hot in the sun if you were working.

This is a pic of Randy and me with Jeff at his LAST home game on November 6. It was a sad day for us. He isn't a starter, but he played. He hopes to be a coaching assistant next year. He has an analytical mind and understands the esoteric nature of the game. Yes he has a mullet. His hair was in cornrows, a fro etc. He likes to keep it interesting. I say get wild with it while you can you'll be growning up soon enough.

1 comment:

Ken Filippini said...

I am with Hudsonville Ice Cream and we agree with you that we have some of the yummiest and tastiest ice cream available!

We would love to be in touch with you. Contact Anne Sukup at 616-546-4005 and we will set up a private tour of the place that makes the yummiest, tastiest ice ceram available!