Friday, January 14, 2011

Look In

I took some time to look "IN" the 2010 entry log and I decided to pick out my five favorite entries. These entries are good presentations of the spiritual journey I'm on.
December 30 ,2010 "Story." I like this entry because I don't often share examples of my fiction writing.
September 2, 2010 "Chair-ity." The chairs and essay were deeply satisfying work for me.
August 24, 2010 "The Sun Sets in the East." These moments can be explained by science, but whenever the setting sun light shines in through the east windows it feels miraculous.
June 28, 2010 "Time for an Un-controlled Joy." That hydrangea was a pretty powerful object lesson. I still am learning from it. I still struggle with doubts, but time just might correct some of that.
February 23, 2010 "Rainbow Frogs." I love to bring a little whimsy into the world.

No comments: