Tuesday, June 25, 2013

The new pulse

I know.  A lot has changed in my world, more than you realize.  I am guarding my feelings and thoughts as I try to digest this change. 

Thinking about . . .
I haven't been posting much.  While the recent enteries show my busyness, it doesn't begin to give 
       enough detail.
I have projects that need finishing.
Andy reclaimed his amazing hoe.  It looked like an ancient tool, but on interwebs search I found the 
       "Prohoe" (that's the name) that costs fifty dollars. 
I need to finish painting my sewing cabinet.
I want to remodel the garden.  I recently purchased a yellow peony for the garden.
I want to write a list of ten things I like about me. 

Doing . . .
I finished making another sign for the Goetz Farm.
I am made ricotta thumbprint cookies filled with stewed rhubarb and cherries.
I drew the plan for a Mastodon Farm market sign.

Strange occurances . . .
I have an old picture of a stranger that I bought at an antique store.  It picture is of a middle aged-woman in a wool coat and fur collar.  Just this week, by a very odd and weird chance a name of a place came up in conversation.  It was a God smack!  Because I got on the internet and found the exact location of the photo.  I don't want to say where this place is because I am secretly wishing to go there.

I have been meditating on the word "wholesome" for a year or so, but lately I have had some strong thoughts on what this means to me.  Heaven was listening to my inner conversation because I came across some important writings on the subject. 

Cherry on top . . .
I have read books one and two of A Series of Unfortunate Events.  I am taking a break from the series in order to read Cold Comfort Farm. 

At a sale I bought four pairs of embroidered and crocheted pillow cases, two lovely doilies, a pink crocheted edged hankie, a brocade table cloth, and a child's table cloth.  I bought it ALL for 3.50. 


No comments: