Monday, July 7, 2008

July Fourth Parade




We took Arianna to the parade. We had a lot of fun seeing friends.
There's Kadie with the baby, and friends Jenn and Jason.
There's the hubby, and our friend Gary on his cool tractor.
Actors from the Croswell play "1776," walked the parade, the city band played in a wagon, and plenty of folks were out who are running for County Sheriff.
The craziest float was a wrestling wagon. I was laughing and gaping so I didn't take a picture. The large flat bed trailor was decorated like a wrestling ring and there were all sorts of masked and costumed people inside acting angry. HO! HO! I was having a Nacho Libre flashback. I'm not a wrestling fan, but I kinda enjoy the absurdity of it. I like inventing wrestlers names and characteristics.
Hungry Hugo - prone to biting
Triple D - A woman with really big breasts who, on occasion, flashes her "wears." The crowd chants "BOOM! BOOM!" during matches encouraging her to swing around and knock down her opponent with her rack like the boom on a sail boat.
Grandpa-ator - A really old guy in a gladiator suit who occasionally naps through the match.
Mighty Wind - A gassy guy

No comments: