Thursday, June 24, 2010

Here, Hear

I haven't fallin off the face of the earth. I just fell. I am busy conceptualizing a new look for my life. Not exactly sure what that is . . . but change has come my way, and it is not exactly what I envisioned for my self . . . but I like the idea of change and I am busy cleaning-up and clearing-out parts of my life. I am eager to start some new art, but I have to take care of the physical distractions and current health concerns.
I have lost hearing in my right ear. Not sure exactly why. I have suffered nerve damage. I may have caught a virus. I grind my teeth out of stress, or I nash my teeth all day long out of stress.

Exciting things still present themselves, by I am also passing through fogs of confusion. Some days the train seems slow moving, but I think I am in a good place. Just need to be done with the yard sale. Once this is over I will inform you about the interesting things I have been doing -besides clearing out my house.

1 comment:

EmKDee said...

I grind my teeth too. The over-the-counter mouthguards are pretty good. And goodness, Heidi. . . this sounds like a post me or Marc could have written, minus the hearing damage (good grief!). See you in August.