Sunday, June 12, 2011

Flower Box

"I want a more vertical garden of unusual morning glories."

Inspiration step in the action plan: Ask Randy to build a bigger better flower box for the trellis I bought 2 or 3 years ago.

The fact that I have to ask because of my own incompetency or fear causes me anxiety. You are invited to read as much as you want into that statement.

Part A: If this can be afforded without asking for help doit! If not . . .
Part B/C: Make this as easy on Randy as possible.
Part C/B: Make this as cheap as possible.
Inspiration Step: Go to the Reuse Center for Habitat for Humanity.
Eureka Moment: Found old pine cupboard doors, bought four. Front, bottom, side, all same length. Cut fourth board in half for sides.

Pitched plan to husband, again, again . . . voile'




Yahoo

No comments: