Monday, January 30, 2012

November 2011

 I took this picture of a morning glory vine that invaded the star sculpture.  The vine grew in daring and imaginative ways.
 My friend Shelly gave me this spectacular molasses oatmeal bread.  The recipe came from a Tasha Tudor cookbook.  Tasha won an award at the fair with this bread.
 Here is our dear Mekayla playing volley ball.  She did really well.  I was so proud of her confidence!
 My friend Mikkie gave me this beautiful vintage red coat many years ago.  I finally sewed the parts back on and made a new button for it.  The coat is in beautiful condition so I can't imagine why the buttons were off and one was missing.
 The neighbor boy saw a neighborhood hooligan playing with my missing bowling ball.  Little Noah just took the ball away from the delinquent when his dad recognized the ball and told Noah it was mine.  What a honey for returning him.  He's beat up, but it looks like he had a pretty good time.
After Thanksgiving we started on the kitchen.  I can't believe I don't have a picture of the old wallpaper.

No comments: