Sunday, November 11, 2007

Glister




A couple weeks ago I got the second issue of Glister. Glister's home is charm. Did you ever see that movie The Enchanted Cottage? It came out in 1945. It's sappy, but kinda fun. It reminds me of the story of Sir Gwain and the Lady on one level. Anyway . . . Glister's home is sweetly enchanted. That's all I will tell you.

One of my favorite sights on the way to New Ulm was a hillside in Wisconsin that was peppered with cows! They make think of cheese . . . which reminds me of what I had a Tina's . . . Camembert baked in Pillsbury croissants (baked according to manufacturer's directions) . . . then sliced and served on a cold piece of apple. HEAVENLY!!!!!!

Camembert is better then brie, I think. But brie works if you can't find the Camembert. I made some baked brie yesterday and served them up with Pink Lady apples (my favorite). Anyway, apples and baked brie went great with squash soup. Randy liked the brie, too.

Just a reminder to click on the images to get a close-up look! Happy autumn ya'll!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh, I love brie. Should we bring some to the Drake Holiday Party? :o)

See you so very soon. . . I'd like to hear more about Glister.