Friday, November 9, 2007

For Real?






Prior to Halloween Ariana would have nothing to do with her costume. But when October 31 rolled around she seemed to calmly, although not enthusiastically, embrace the costume. I am amazed that at six months she seemed to "get" what the holiday was about.

How is it that "Afro Man" can have a smooth hairless chest? Schick, I don't know.

Ah, the beauty of the Wisconsin Dells. We took Kadie to Martin Luther College, in Minnasota, to check out the campus and programs. What a lovely destination New Ulm is. I love it! I think it is a great choice. She has one more place to check out, Tri-State in Angola Indiana. I doubt it is as pretty as MLC, and I doubt that they men with better potential for being a good husband. I might be wrong.

1 comment:

DD said...

How cute is she in that costume!