Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Killer Plants



Killer plants are everywhere!
First there was H.A. Rey's Elizabite. After that was Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors. Then there were the yellow pods of Jumanji. Now there is a new evil, and its in my backyard! An innocent looking trumpet vine is attempting to take over the world starting with my garage.

Do you see how it bent and ruined the troughs, and poked a FREAKIN hole right through the roof? It cracked the face board too! This vine would be gone if it wasn't for all the fire colored flowers and humming birds they attract. Even I will forget the damage when I see a Ruby Throated male.

Randy is working on taming the botanical bully, but the battle isn't over yet. I'm afraid we will end up submitting before the plant does.

No comments: