Friday, August 1, 2008

Bead People


Last year during our trip to Kimmy's we stopped at the Salvation Army and I bought a nearly complete bead doll kit. Then Melissa bought me a kit for my birthday. So I had two kits and not too much enthusiasm to make any dolls until yesterday.
Maripat and Rosbud came over and we intended on blueberry picking, but we showed up a day early (it's a good idea to call ahead). We decided to take a little side trip and check out the new bead store in Tecumseh. At the store are the cutest bead heads and knowing I didn't have enough heads I bought a couple. MP bought Rosebud the turquoise colored kitty head.
We got back to the house and made these funny little bodies. MP's is on the left, Rosebud's is in the middle, and mine is one the right attached to my phone! Funny stuff, aye?

No comments: