Friday, August 15, 2008

Kathy!





Last weekend Randy and I visited my friend Kathy who I have known since seventh or eight grade. She lives on a lovely lake. This was my first time meeting her new boyfriend and seeing her lovely home. I should have taken more pictures of the gorgeous place. I about pooped my pants when I saw her kitchen counter. I dream about having a counter made of recycled glass and concrete. Kathy's recycled glass counter included ammonites! Too Cool for School!
Take notice of the grooviest bear cubs carved from a tree trunk. What a beautiful place.
Bad note: We had a delicious vegetarian meal. However, I had my first food reaction. It is impossible for me to know what I am allergic to because there were many new things there (she invited a slew of friends and there was so much to eat). At first I didn't know what was happening to me, but my throat started getting tight. I took a Benadryl and all was well. Freaky!

No comments: