Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Snapshots






1. Kadie being a "Marshall" at St. Stephen's Son Run.
2. Pizza from Lena's Sicilian restaurant. Randy and I went to Lena's for a romantic Italian dinner for two (it could have fed five). I love that the sauce was served on top of the pizza.
3. Gwen's giant birthday bench before I painted it neon lime green.
4. The new gadget at the meals on wheels. No more collecting food trays, now the meals are served in degradable trays that are sealed with a plastic film.
5. My buddy Diane helped me serve meals one day. Diane and I used to play church softball together. She was a much better player than me. We never spend much time together anymore since we have been so busy raising kids. Meals on Wheels was mighty fun to do together. Afterwards, we had a fine relaxing picnic lunch at the park.

No comments: