Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pie



When Randy and I went up north there were signs for "Homemade Pies" everywhere. I wanted pie so bad, but the driver never stopped to satisfy my appetite. One day while crusin the tunnel of trees, a wasp got stuck in my pony tail and stung me twice. We stopped in Hart for baking soda and there on the counter was a raspberry pie with a heart cut out in the middle. I wanted it, but it was such a big pie! Last week, I made raspberry pie, but I made sure there were little hearts cut into the crust of every piece. I gave a piece to Elizabeth and she said it was the best raspberry pie she ever had. It must be because it was made with love. I had her take a piece home to Jim.
Jeff and I ate most of the pie. Turns out,Randy doesn't like raspberry pie. It only took 20 some years to learn that fact. So. . . I am looking for a small pie plate for future raspberry pies.

No comments: