Monday, September 27, 2010

Super Wonderful

I went and saw my girl the weekend of the 18-19th. I hadn't seen her play soccor since she was in eighth grade. Although her team lost on Friday it wasn't a demoralizing loss, they weren't expected to do well against St. Scholastica. MLC scored first, but the final was 1-2. They went into Saturday's game feeling pretty good about the close game on Friday, they ended up winning 3-1 with Kadie making TWO of the goals (the first and the last). OH MY GOSH!!!! Such a perfect time for me to go. I miss my girl so much, but she is having fun in Minnesota, which makes me feel good.
Why God can't a decent picture of me be taken?



This is the fancy car I was renting, a Traverse. I called him "Mr. Big." He has lots of nice features including a camera for reverse moves.
Jen gave me a Led Zeppelin anthology to listen to. So the time in my car was nice.
I discovered that Jack White and Robert Plant have a similar kind of verve in their vocals.

1 comment:

EmKDee said...

That's so cool! Isn't it GREAT visiting kids at college? So adult. . . and I'm impressed by one Kadie Drake. Very impressed. See you in a couple weeks!