Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello it's me!

I have been away for too long. I have been busy trying to get into a routine and keep up on the demands of daily living. I'm doing okay, but I always want to do better.
Life has been full. Too full maybe. The good news is I have been keeping up on my running. I am grateful for the cooler weather which has improved my performance.
Things I've been up to . . .
I saw the Andy Warhol exhibit in Toledo. Excellent!

Here's a picture of Beverly and her sock knitting machine. She said Canada issued these during WWI as a cottage industry and as a way to knit socks for the soldiers.

I made great vegetarian dish of orzo, tomatoes, onions, garlic, fresh oregano and parsley, zucchini, parmesan cheese, and goat cheese. Yumm.

2 comments:

DD said...

WOW, now that looks good!! YMMMM!!!

Unknown said...

Remind me to give you my italian sausage and tomato risotto recipe. And remind me we need to make plans again! Surely there's a DIA exhibit on its way.