Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Inspired Candy


Last week I found Razzberry M&Ms at the deli. I bought two packages, gave one to Melissa, and then went back the next day and bought five more (three for Mel, one each for Jeff and Kadie). Today I went back for more, but they were all gone. BOO HOOO1
Great news! Walgreen is carrying the large bag 11.80 oz, but for a limited time because this is a limited edition candy.
Also, Reese's has an Elvis Banana Cream peanut butter cup. It's pretty good too.

Outside the realm of candy I did see a funny Canadian movie, "Everything's Gone Green." Sadly it is marketed as some pot smoking comedy, but I don't recall seeing anyone smoking. I rented it to hear the sound track (Excellent). The movie is really about the love of money and selling out on your dreams and principles to get some. Mind you it is a funny film, but I love how it dealt with the troubling issue of getting ahead and what we might do to get to reach some "financial nirvana" that exists only in our minds.

1 comment:

DD said...

Are the raspberry M&Ms really good? I thought the Elivis ones sounded good to me!