Monday, February 1, 2010

Goin on

Reading:
Treasures of the Creative Spirit
My Devotions
Diamonds and Toads
The Talking Eggs

Watching:
Cold Comfort Farm
Born into Brothels
Heartland

Day Trippin:
To Ann Arbor for Randy's birthday. Shopping at Downtown Home and Garden. I bought my mom a polish pottery cup, and I bought myself some seeds (French larkspur-Parisian Pink, Heirloom nasturtiums - Alaskan Mix, Fragrant Four O'Clocks - Broken Flowers, Heirloom Morning Glory, Glacier Star) We had beer at the Jolly Pumpkin (Oh my God so good)along with pita and dips: roasted red pepper with walnuts, fresh hummus, and edamame. Dinner at Shalimar was Lamb Marsala, and hulwa for dessert (hot carrot pudding with cardamon).

Events:
Listened to Kadie's basketball games via podcasts.
Lenawee Council for the Visual Arts Youth art show.
Ma's b'day party. Ma made tiaramisu for dessert, yum.

Currant concerns:
Haiti
Two teeth which are angry and unhappy
No exercise
Not enough time to read
No time to make art

Cool Finds:
A previously viewed copy of A Good Year for $4.95. I love this movie.

Waiting on:
A root canal
The Flight of the Conchords Season one (I hope it's good) from Netflix.

Yay for February!

1 comment:

EmKDee said...

I love this post. The style and efficiency of it in particular. I do not love that your tooth requires extracting. Ouch. I do love that Randy is around to take care of you, dear. Hugs.