Monday, February 22, 2010

Snow Princess Harriett

We finally got the heavy wet snow that is perfect for snow sculpting. I like to build sphinx-like characters. A few years back it was a snow bunny. Kadie helped with that one. Of course she is in Minnesota (proof she is a Michigan girl and not afraid of snow and cold-she went to Minnesota) so there was no team effort for snow building today.
When I was visiting J and Joel in NYC this past summer we found a carved white toad. I wanted it to be a frog so I could buy it for Kadie as a souvenir. You see Kadie has an albino African Mud Frog that we have had for twelve or thirteen years!
So in honor of Kadie (Best wishes in the play-offs tomorrow kid!)I made a sphinx like Princess Harriet. Yay for snow days.




2 comments:

EmKDee said...

You. Are. Amazing. I love this and I love you!

SpringGirl said...

Aw shucks thanks! I love you too.