Saturday, February 6, 2010

HAAA! Boo Hoo sniffle sniffle

The Flight of the Conchords is so funny! The music videos are my favorite part. But wait the show has been canceled. This is a tragedy! The actors are amazing, the writers are doing some of the most original work out there, and the production enhances the writing, directing, and acting.
I don't like how Scrubs has a cartoon feel to it. I don't like how Big Bang Theory seems like a sitcom (canned laughs), but the characters are funny.

My Favorite TV Shows

Chuck - a comedy/drama with a Get Smart feel to it. Office - the mock-umentary style is fresh. 30 Rock - has humor that is quick, fresh/surprising. There are a lot of big egos on that show.
Pushing Daisies - was one big weird fantasy, it reminded me of Big Fish.
Northern Exposure - had that "magical realism" feel to it, where magical things would happen to ordinary people.
X-Files - there was always a surprise!
Friends - cause there are people like that.
Monk - is a high functioning "dysfunctional." I think people want to be high functioning in their dysfunction.

1 comment:

EmKDee said...

We are so with you on "The Office" and "30 Rock." I have zero time for TV (sad face) but add "Glee" to that list too!