Thursday, July 19, 2007

Kimmy's 2007

I spent three and a half days laughing my butt off. I mean the breathless painful laughing where you beg others to stop this "laughing madness" or you will pass out, and/or wet your pants.

This is the second year I have gone with a few of my dearest girl friends (Melissa, Lizbeth, and Tina) to Kimmy's. Kimmy has this glorious cabin on Lake Michigan and we go for a few days to love life and live it to the fullest.

Kim has Direct TV and we saw a poignant movie, "Ten Items or Less." Afterwards, we spent time constructing and sharing lists of our favorite things, funniest moment on the trip, things we hate, etc.

We had shirts made to celebrate our escape. We wore them two days in a row and they brought us great luck. Honestly, it was an enchanted trip. If I began to record each remarkable experience it would turn into a novel.

If you ladies are reading this . . . THANK YOU! GOD I LOVE YOU WOMEN! heeheheeehehhehHAHA etc. etc. . . . *phew*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heidi! Congratulations on entering the blogosphere. . . I love it. And I LOVE this idea. On of my friends has seen all 50 states with her best friend from junior high. There really is no substitute for our good girl friends.

See you at Lindy's shower, right??

Ivy Laurel said...

Heidi
I have really enjoyed your words and pictures.........Melissa said how really cool your blog is and she is so right, You are an amazing woman and I love you...
Ivy
aka Laurel