Saturday, July 21, 2007

Sweet Little Things





It's the little details that make life sweet. Here are a few of the sweet things in my life.
This summer I bought a beautiful pendent from
http://www.thevenerable-bead.com . I am proud to say that I learned how to tie the adjustable cord. A sloth a the Dallas Aquarium fell in love with me at first sight- proving that I have animal magnetism. Isn't his smile precious? While in Dallas, I met the the Travelocity Roaming Gnome who has a page on Myspace. He is my newest Myspace friend. He didn't talk much but I did figure out to look at his base and see a record of his trips.
And finally, I painted my grandpa's patio rocker. I've owned it for 25 years and just decided to give it a coat of red paint. I have a groovy Red Rocker.

Hope your having a great weekend!

No comments: