Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Cup Overfloweth







I'm having a great summer. Life has changed, and is getting ready to change again. But, thankfully, God has given me the heart and eyes to savor the sweet things that are making this summer so special. Without doubt life has it's aggravating dramas, and it's easy to give them center stage over and above all the sweet little things that are worthy of my energy and attention. But for now my eye is on the little details,the timing, scenery, and accoutrement's for a pleasant life. Like . . .
seeing loved ones at a reunion, going to a birthday party, eating cake with raspberry filling and chocolate ganache, ridig a horse while the sun sets and the moon rises red in the east (click on the picture to enlarge and see the moon rising over my hands), oatmeal, carrot, dried cantalope cookies, and a crocheted dish cloth bought at the farmers' market. Life is good.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post, Heidi. Well said.

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Heidi,

My cup runneth over as well! Thank you for the delicious birthday cake, the gift of the long sought after scented Clematis, and most of all for your friendship!

Ok Love ya bye:)