Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Newest Member of the March 21st Mutual Birthday Club


Here I am, Great Aunt Heidi, holding grandnephew Lucas who shares a birthday with me.  I wish Great Great Uncle Dick was there (he's the oldest member of our local chapter), but he was off traveling the globe. 
Lucas is perfectly adorable. 
I was in a bit of a rush (getting ready for graduation) so he and I didn't talk as much as I would have liked.  He did attempt to talk to me which made everyone laugh.  I need to brush up on my baby language, but I think he said something like, "Hey!  You look like fun.  I like the color of your aura.  You seem very sincere.  You can understand me can't you?  You make me laugh."   I wasn't surprised, that's pretty much what all babies say.  He told me something very serious and then he smiled.  Then he got a little fussy because he's gassy and that hurts, but he fought through the pain to make all the pictures look good.  What a great guy.

No comments: