Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Back into Running

I have a little garden job helping out a women who had some health issues this past spring.  She is a very kind hearted person and has several rescue dogs, nine plus one she bought.  I call her home the Ten Dog Farm. 

The dog she bought is one crazy dog.  He is some kind of terrier and he has so much energy! 

I actually picked him up today and took him for a run.  I said I wouldn't tire him out.  There was a reassuring moan, "Oh, please tire him out.  He has too much energy."  So Cooper and I took a run together.  He is a natural athlete and he is very protective, he HAD to stay between me and the road.  He kept an eye on every car that went by only veering to the right to see cars approaching from that side. 

I had a great time.  And running with a dog was another little dream come true.

No comments: