Thursday, August 16, 2007

Amazing Ice cream


I stopped off at the Dairyette for a small cone. I asked what flavors they had and a very kind young man showed me a list of amazing soft serve flavors. Vanilla soft serve was squirted into a cup, flavorings were added to the iced cream and put under a mixer where it was swirled until combined. Then it was squished through another ice cream squeezer thingy into my wafer cone (I love wafer cones!). I got the Maple nut and it was oh so delicious.
I am still learning to be more "on the ready" in regards to taking photos that may end up in my blog. A picture of each step in the flavored soft serve process would have been really nice.
End Note: In case it's not obvious, I love creating this daily record of my life in photos and words. I wish I was recording more of my art, but I'm in bit of a slump right now. My mind has been on other matters and I'm also trying to shift gears and get ready for school. So for right now the blog is my sole creative outlet and a good one too.

No comments: