Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Ironic Icon-it fixes broken things . . ..

Ironic Icon-it fixes broken things . . .
humph!
San Judas is supposed to be the patron saint of lost causes. Well, after my last post my archive moved to my side bar. I thought I'd never get my sidebar restored, but (using your best Charlton Heston portraying Moses voice) "LO and BEHOLD!" the side bar is partially restored.
So now I'm wondering what other magical things will happen to me this week? On occasion unexplained miraculous things do happen to me. I'm never really surprised, but I do get really excited about it. I love those moments of unexplained wonder. There is a soothing quality in knowing I am under the care of stronger, kinder, gentler forces.
Speaking of FORCES check out the BBC news
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070806/sc_afp/britainsciencelevitation_070806132733
to read up on the latest research on levitation. It makes me smile smugly because I know that Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is based in truth- well at least the levitating part is.

No comments: