Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Cosmic Candy





In Pentwater is the amazing Cosmic Candy Company.
In addition to nostalgic candies, they sell newer more daring candies.
Also, one may buy sugared almonds, cashews, or pecans, cotton candy, flavored popcorn, slushies, and a variety of taffies.
I found the long sought after zots and some pumpkin seeds that were really good.
There was a display unit of test tubes filled with a sweet tart liquid sure to pucker the sourest person. Also, there was a dispenser filled with a large variety of flavored powders to make a giant sized pixy stix.
Sorry for some of the fuzzy images; I got really excited. Even without consuming it candy can make one excitable.
The whole Cosmic Candy store event made me giggle inside because last year my gal pals and I went looking for this "super" candy store which turned out to be a creepy, dark, and dusty front for illegal "treats."

No comments: